State and District support alone does not cover the full cost of the Two Roads / HOPE educational experience. Annual Giving, along with special events fundraising, are required to help bridge this operating revenue gap - as is the case with almost every charter school entity across the country.
Two Roads Charter School and the Two Roads Foundation are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your contribution is deductible to the extent permitted by law.
TRCS / HOPE participates in a SCRIP program, which is a way to use gifts cards that reward our families and school. For each company that gives back to the school through this program, families may use 66% of those funds to help offset student fees, pay for field trips, and even pay club class dues! The remaining 34% is used to support the school through the Family Forum. MAny special projects, trips, and programs have been funded through this program outside of the regular school budget.
Our school collects box tops and turns them into cash for the school! Please keep sending them in. Drop them off in the main office!
Gifts-in-kind are an excellent alternative to financial donations. Please inquire about ways in which you can help support the school.
Sometimes, parents and teachers are able to easily meet the needs in a classroom with simple gifts like a ream of paper, some post-its, or even a piece of furniture. These are just examples, but please inquire about ways in which you can help support the school with this option:
This year, the senior advisement class collected new pairs of socks at our Open House / Ribbon Cutting. Students, parents, teachers and staff were then embroiled in a "sock fight," not much unlike a snow-ball fight, but without the ice and gravel that inevitably ends up in your snow-ball. The socks were then delivered to Urban Peak in Downtown Denver, and our students took a tour of the facility. This was a very effective way to connect needs around us with a fun and challenging way to meet those needs.
Our Vision: Two Roads Charter School empowers students to develop confidence, define their future and achieve their highest potential.
Our Mission: At Two Roads Charter School each student - whether homeschooled or traditionally schooled - will be challenged in small, rigorous classes rich in critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.